Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Update Preference

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Shenara's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Frequent and small. I'm a complete junky: I go into withdrawal if I have to wait too long between updates, but a small hit will keep me satisfied. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And you're doing a great job, by the way. Thanks so much for keeping such a great site! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member belial's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FREQUENT AND SMALL DESU!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ember_fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm kinda neutral...frequent and small can quell my obessions (which Yaoi fanfics can do just as well ^.<) but when the large and rare updates come, you feel like you just found treasure! It's that feeling of exilaration, and the happy hyperactiveness that follows which make me like the big and rare updates too ^_^

  4. #14
    Inactive Member hopelessromantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    newbie to the message bored here(been readin love mode since it started...)
    i also must agree i'd rather short and frequent

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Majinkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Frequent, smaller updates are better for me, as I'm on a 56K and it takes a long time to download all that manga at once. A chapter at a time is a lot easier for me.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member xjckimberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2003
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh. frequent little ones plz. Or I will get indigestion and heart attacks from waiting too long. (My modem has more of a problem with indigestion than me.)

    Oh, N crisis, this is for ya:
    btw, so is sakura going to do that love master chapter? I did dl and read it. Whoops. Couldn't resist. U want me to translate it?? If u want I can try editing it too, though I've got no idea how THAT would turn out...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Tsuzuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    looks like crisis got her answer ^^ 15-1. i prefer frequent, too.. so i guess make that 20-1.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Shimeragi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, even though it's obvious what the outcome will be, I guess I want to put in my input.

    Huge updates are nice, but sometimes a connection can act up when you want to download all the pretty scans soon. Or at least mine does. Frequent ones are better, because they tend to be smaller and such. And if you don't check the scanlations site for a while, you will end up with a large, bulky update ^_~

    So yeah, frequent updates ^.^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 11, 2003 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Shimeragi ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hops on the choo-cho train* frequent! ;D

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ember_fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> looks like crisis got her answer ^^ 15-1. i prefer frequent, too.. so i guess make that 20-1. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You shouldn't really count my vote(s), cause I'm neutral. ^_^'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •